Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Under press-ure

Right on the heels of the interview I did with Jenny Teates for the Examiner is another article, yay!  So I wanted to share some press about the upcoming show at North Gate Vineyard.
About the partnership with North Gate Vineyard, she says, "I'm really thrilled.  Mark and Vicki's focus on the environment and sustainable growing is so encouraging and it really makes a wonderful connection to the nature-based art that I create."

Read the rest of the article here on the Leesburg Patch.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your partnership with North Gate Vineyard-very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really excited about this show. I think it's going to be a lot of fun for the both of us. I hope you can come to the opening! It's the weekend after Labor Day, Sept 8 & 9.

    ReplyDelete